Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chin Hair=Face Ninja



I’ve got my eye on you, you sly bastard. You aren’t there today crazy hair…I checked, but tomorrow? There you are, three inches long, coarse and waving coyly from my chin.

You are the ninja of unwanted facial hair. Like Inspector Clouseau and Kato’s game of hide and go seek, I’m constantly on the look out for you, I know you’re hiding and it’s only a matter of time before you jump out at me, fully grown and completely unwelcome.

Usually, I find you while driving. You’re sooo lucky I don’t travel with tweezers (never give an esthetician tweezers in the car).

I had a client that once told me, “Jessica, when the eyesight starts going, the hair starts growing.”

That’s just great…I don’t have stellar eyesight as it is…now I can look forward to a goatee and bifocals. Awesome.

3 comments:

Jennifer Worick said...

This is an excellent punch in the face, I must say.

susanne said...

hi love this true story from a therapist in Australia

Rori Rasel said...

This is hilarious and so accurate! How do those hairs grow so fast? And they are like wire! And you are right - the eyes go and the hairs grow!