Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sleep Vs. Me



Sleep and I have never been on the best of terms. As a child, I was in and out of bed like bunny hopped up on goofballs. Why my parents didn't invest in a tranquilizer gun is beyond me... come to think about it, the omnipresent bottle of Benadryl of my childhood memories makes sense in hindsight.

As an adult, sleep and I have continued our game of cat and mouse. I resigned myself to sleep as solid as a slice of swiss cheese.

Enter the dragon...Murad's Sleep Reform Dietary Supplements. A supplement formulated to encourage the onset of sleep, improve the depth and duration of sleep and support your skin's cellular repair cycle. Long story short, this supplement works. I fall asleep easily and miracle of miracles, I stay asleep.

I literally can't remember the last time I slept through the night. I don't wake up groggy or feeling that druggy hangover you can get from OTC sleeping aids. Honestly, I'm feeling a little Y2K about this stuff- I want to dig a shelter an stockpile cases of it...and I have the energy to do it thanks to my much improved sleep.

1 comment:

Divine Mover said...

Sweet tip Jessica. I need to try this. I wake up several times a night. I always get up to go to the bathroom so I hope I don't wet the bed! I'll let you know.