Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Team That Celebrates Together


We threw Tamara a bridal shower on Saturday. Once again, I was reminded how lucky I am to have the staff I do. We are a group of people who genuinely enjoy each other's company...not bad for being together for so long. I haven't laughed so hard for so long in awhile. I love the fact that we are all so different but share a common vision. Thank you team for being who you are individually and as a group. You make me realize how truly blessed I am every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks jessica for such a fun shower! My stomach still hurts from the laughing. Can't wait for the next party!

Jennifer Worick said...

Is something (or, more specifically, someone) missing from that photo? Hmmm...

Anyway, working for myself, I miss the camaraderie of good friends and coworkers. I'm happy that you all realize how special your team is.