Thursday, July 30, 2009

Somebody's Not Telling the Truth





I have a 24 item to do list for Spa Scotta. I honestly don't know whether to be proud or paralyzed. Jenny said making a list would make me feel better but I think she may be mistaken...seriously mistaken. In the spirit of full disclosure, I am not the only one responsible for the completion of the 24 items. Jenny is helping, Erin has taken some of the items and I have randomly assigned some of the work to complete strangers (wait until they figure out they have deadlines). But seriously, we all know that the 24 item list is nebulous. Like a hutch of bunnies, it's going to multiply. Unlike a hutch of bunnies, I don't think it's cute.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Jessica-

Just wanted to tell you I am enjoying reading your blog updates and tweets. Keep em coming!