Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Friendship Day Peeps!



This is one of my recent fav pics of some of the staff, the cheezy factor is level orange. I love the glamour shot flavor of this photo. Anywhoo, it's Friendship Day. I found this out on Twitter.

Am I the only one slightly mystified by Twitter?
We have been having "social media" meetings for the last couple weeks. My website designer/guru Marc Rapaport thinks Twitter is a fad, my social media director thinks it is a powerful communication tool, I don't have a horse in the race at this point but I'm still going to the track. I am interested to see what Twitter becomes or begets as time goes on and I certainly don't want to be left behind when the technology train leaves the station so I am Twittering and Blogging and Facebooking and Flickring and.......

No comments: