Friday, August 7, 2009

I Scared a Drag Queen.







I love drag queens. Why? Makeup. Costume. Shoes. Attitude.

Spa Scotta attended the 2009 Comcast Cablepalooza event last night. Cable people know how to party. Special Guest? Bebe Zahara Benet. Oh sister girlfriend, you know I was ready to flip my wig. Bebe won Rupaul's Drag Race. Me being me, I had to get a photo and gush for a minute with my girl, Bebe. In a fit of overenthusiasm, I blurted, "I'm going to stalk you all night." The look Ms. Bebe gave me can only be described as horror-struck. I quickly amended, "But only for tonight", hoping this would allay her fears but no go. During her "number" she studiously avoided me and Raina, purposefully moving around us to dance with other members of the audience. Seriously? I'm 5'3, honey. I was wearing flip flops. You could have outrun me.

I really didn't think you could scare a drag queen but I guess I was wrong.

Drag Queens=0 Jessica=1

1 comment:

stephanie said...

LOL. OMG that is awesome! I LOVe it!! You should have had a pole dance off though!