Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've seen my future


and it's covered in sequins. Erin, Raina, Kelley and I had our first day of kindergarten...Kindergarten of Burlesque that is. Burlesque, where have you been all my life? Remember how I said pole dancing combined my favorite things in this world...trampy shoes and great music? Well, add glitter, sequins, costumes, makeup, hairdos, wigs, boas, tiaras....I had to fan myself for a moment. Ok, I've collected myself, burlesque is all of that and more. Trixie Lane adopted us last night. The girls were looking at me as I almost overdosed on happiness. Stay tuned for updates on our costumes and burly names...we have a recital in October too!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I think I was so excited during class I couldn't stop freaking out in my head! That was very fun. We must really be burlesque stars at heart.