Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Skindinavia at Spa Scotta


Skindinavia Cool Flash, I love you.
My brother got married in Tennessee recently and I brought my Cool Flash with me. Although I grew up in the South, my skin has long since acclimated to the Pacific NW and does not like hot, humid weather anymore. I also do not enjoy looking like a sweaty raccoon.
Cool Flash is an amazing product by Skindinavia which works to prevent meltdown and caking for hours on foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer. Its unique encapsulated cooling technology chills the makeup surface 20°F, like an air conditioner, keeping a fresh look in the warmest temperatures, and it works with all types of makeup.
We started carrying several of the Skindinavia products (Bridal Makeup Finish, Makeup Finishing Spray, and No More Shine Finish) and using them on ourselves and others at our events. It really works...not shine, no raccoon eyes and no makeup creasing. Try it ya'll, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: